Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Hearts Day

Friday, February 13, 2009
i miss my DDG. before, nageexchange gift pa kame during valentines. but now, nde na. super busy na sa kanya kanyang buhay. imiss them sooo much. kay kate at jordan, sorry i we're not able to go to the bar last night. duty ako eh. damn, sa east ave ako magvavalentines. and to my mom, sorry kung di ako kasama sa date nyo. kayo na lang muna ni jury. heheh i love you.

and this is for my sweetheart. :]

"hi baby darling ko,
happy valentines day. thank you for all the things that we've shared. we've been through many ups and downs but we're still facing things together. thank you sa lahat. for accepting me, for your patience pag may tantrums ako. for loving my family as your own family. thank you for loving ico and for giving me abu. sa lahat lahat ng times na naging brat ako sayo. thank you. sa pag hatid sundo sakin, for being my driver, best friend, partner in crime, food trip partner, shopping partner, buddy and all. thank you talaga. you're God's greatest gift to me. and i thank Him for that. You gave me too much of you and im happy for that. Im proud to have you. no words can explain how thankful i am to have you as my better half. i love you."

*hugs*

2 comments :]:

Anonymous said...

Happy valentine's day to you too.
http://easybingo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

约炮网站哪个好 , 最大e夜情交友网站 , e夜情交友网 , 同城艳遇交友 , e夜情交友网站 , e夜情网站 , 附加交友网站 , 一夜情交友网 , 同城一夜情网站 , 彩虹视讯

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket