Sunday, February 15, 2009

Super Init :[

Sunday, February 15, 2009
Ang init init na! I can feel the sun over my skin. Everybody is running in the stores to have an early summer shopping. HAHA. It only means one thing, BORACAY! Or other beaches will also do. I feel SUMMER!!
Oh well, bago ang kasiyahan ng tag-init. Maaalaga muna ako ng may sakit. May sakit si Baby Jury ko eh. Get well soon darling ko. :[

Kahapon naman, dumating na si Tito Ric. We went to Duty Free. Super sale kaya sila. Todo natataranta na naman si Mommy. She bought things that i bet she dont need. And stuffs na super sale, like the Ella Morissa jewelries. Super nice, and super marked down ung price nila. And the best things that happened yesterday was me and my cousins reconciled. It's been a year since we had a pretty fight. Pero ok na ngyn. and i really do missed them.

0 comments :]:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket